Why Instagram?This online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables you to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.
How can I use it in China Mainland?Instagram was not banned until the protest outbreak in Hong Kong. Youths post many information about it. Now in China Mainland, you can't use Instagram without VPN. VPN is kind of tool to help you change your IP address to a foreign one so that Instagram will let you browse its web or use its app. When surf the Internet with VPN, it will encrypt your personal information and secure your network. Your personal data will not leak.
The steps of connecting with a VPN master on iOS deivces for INSAs for me, I usually try FlyVPN, a VPN provider that is established in 2007. They provide you with free trial. For those who are new to FlyVPN, just download its VPN client and register, then you'll get 14 days free VPN. This VPN master is the stablest I've ever seen.
The steps of getting access to Instagram are as following:
- Register and sign up for the VPN service.
- After you have successfully signed up, install FlyVPN APP to your iOS device.
- Open FlyVPN iOS app. Enter your account and password to login.
- You could see the server list.
- Select any server outside China.
- Tap Connect and wait for the connection.
- Once connected successfully, go back to your Instagram app and tap it to open it.
- Enter your username and password and you’re able to share your pictures with your friends.